Sunday 6 November 2016

finishing my blog????

hey guys, now I know from the title of this post that it doesn't seem as though its going to be a cheery post, but I can assure you that it will. I find it crazy that this blog has had 80 people view it, I really do, but I wasn't happy with the look of my blog. Something about it just didn't make me feel proud if it, i'm really not sure why.

I didn't like the name of the blog, I didn't like blogger as whole to be honest with you (really sorry, it's a great website, it really is but I just didn't find that it was the one for me. )

I started a new blog with wordpress, and I can't even explain to you guys how much happier I am with it. I have uploaded loads of posts on it and I would love it if you checked it out. https://seasonalteen.wordpress.com thankyou !!!!!

I upload on  Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays without fail and I am even doing blogmas for you guys. I have honestly been so much happier with this new blog, the layout is better, the pictures are easier to upload and it's even been making me upload regularly.

And for a while, I kind of forgot about this blog, and I know that's really bad and I'm sorry. But I couldn't just leave it without a proper send off. If you want me to continue to use this blog, then please let me know in the comments, but I honestly believe that if you just take a minute to check out the new blog, you will prefer it soo much more.

I love you guys so much, and please understand where I am coming from with this, but trust me when I say the new blog is better so go and check it out.

lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment